November 17, 2022
What do the red or green icons above CONFIG stand for?
From left to right.
“C” stands for Clock
- green: clock sync is OK.
- red: there is a clock error
“N” stands for Network
- green: Connection and ping time to KLANG processor OK
- orange/yellow: some pings did not come through or the ping time is very long > Network problems or processor overload
- red: connection to KLANG processor lost or communication too slow > check network settings and processor.
“D” indicator (DiGiCo console is Init Master) /
“K” (KLANG is Init Master) indicator above CONFIG /
“T” (Throttling is active) network messages are currently slowed down as there is a lot going on.
- <No indicator>: Mixing Console Link Mode is set to OFF
- Blinking Green: Mixing Console Link Mode is set to Setup
- Static: Mixing Console Link Mode is set to Active
- Blinking Red: Link Mode is set to Active but NO Mix or NO Channel Mappings are set.
- RED: Console Link connection not working / lost connection
- YELLOW: Console Link connection issues, loosing connection
- GREEN: Console Link connection OK and working.